The 2022 Kids slideshow coming shortly
60 total winners !
5 places in 12 categories.
Saltwater fish will include Speckled Trout, Redfish, White Trout, Croaker, Ground Mullet, Flounder, Sheephead, Gaftop catfish and Drum.
Fresh Water categories include: Bass, Bream and Catfish.
KIDS RODEO PRIZE LIST
1st .........Explorer K2 Kayak and Championship Ring
2nd .......Ballio Skate board
3rd........ Zebco Combo
4th ........Zebco 33 Combo and Fish Scaler
5th ........Zebco combo and Bait Sling Shot
Kids Drawing Boys and Girls
Body Glove Paddle Board
King Fisherman / Queen Fisherman
King and Queen Championship Belt
$100.00 added to first place catfish
Landry Fore Memorial Kids Fishing Tournament Presented by the Mississippi Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo.
Saturday 12-4pm July 1, 2023,
The following rules will apply for the Junior Division of the Mississippi Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo
1. All contestants must be ages 4 to 15. Registration is not required. Both boys and girls are eligible to fish!
2. Fishing can be done any place in the coast area Saturday starting at 6:00a.m.
3.Weigh Scales will be open at 12pm to 4:00 pm for this event
4.Contestants must be accompanied to the Scales by a parent or guardian. All contestants must furnish their own bait and equipment.
5.Only one prize per category will be allowed.
6. Eligible Saltwater fish will include Speckled Trout, Redfish, White Trout, Croaker, Ground Mullet, Flounder, Sheephead and Drum. Fresh Water categories include: Bass, Bream and Catfish, Gaftop catfish.
7. Prizes will be given for the top five fish in each category.
8. All decisions of the Weigh Master will be final. In the case of a fish of equal weight, the first fish turned in will be the winner.
9. All fish entered become the property of the Rodeo.
10. All fish weighed in must be in accordance with Mississippi's State Fishing Regulations.
11. All contestants entering a fish will receive a soft drink and a snack.
12. Participants enter at their own risk. Neither the tournament, nor any person connected with the tournament, shall be liable for any loss, damage, negligence, harm or injury to anyone for any reason.
13. In the event of a tie, the first fish in will be declared the winner.